torstai 24. huhtikuuta 2008

Candle stick frenzy

I have a problem. I am a candle stick addict. I see a pretty candle stick and I end up bringing it home. We have them in every corner of the house and one cupboard is about to burst. I really have to stop buying them. Anyhow, this one is my latest find. I got it from a second hand shop in Leiden. I think it is fab and it fits amazingly well with those two old "costume drama" pictures I bought couple of weeks ago. Funny, I did not used to like brass/gold that much but suddenly our dining room is half filled with those colours.

5 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Aivan ihana!!Sanoo toinen kynttilänjalka-addikti joka on jo pikkuriikkisen oppinut hillitsemään ostohimojaan:)En kyllä tuota olisi varmaan pystynyt vastustamaan minäkään, vaikka "rauhoittunut" olenkin;)

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Eikä meidän käpykylästä tuollaisia edes löydy joten ei tule kiusauksiakaan... (valitettavasti):)

Anja kirjoitti...

Ohhhhh I love it I love it I love it ;-)

I'm a candleholder addict too, I wrote it before on my blog, so we can share our addiction :)

If you ever feel like talking :D

Krisse kirjoitti...

Ja täällä yksi kynttilänjalka keräilijä myös. Mutta tuo ostos on todella kaunis, en ihmettele että se päättyi teille. T.Krisse Villa Vaarala

Marianne kirjoitti...

Beautifull candlestick! And I heart the new look of your china cabinet. Good job!